A new Spar store opens its doors in Spa
On Thursday 10 June, a brand-new Spar Colruyt Group store opens in the centre of Spa. This easily accessible local supermarket focuses especially on fresh products. Customers enjoy a broad range of fruit and vegetables, fresh bread and pastries and a catering area where a regular chef prepares Italian and local specialities. Christophe Burnet, the independent entrepreneur of the Spar in Spa, and his team focus on a warm welcome of customers and on local activities of this tourist town. To celebrate the store's opening, your Spar offers you a free bottle of La Gioiosa et Amorosa Millesimato 75 cl if you shop for 30 € or more from Thursday 10 to Sunday 13 June included.
Focus on fresh products
Fresh products are definitely the flagship of the new Spar store in Spa. Independent entrepreneur Christophe Burnet has a large catering counter for which his cousin, a graduate of an Italian cooking school, prepares the dishes. It is no surprise then that customers can find a wide range of preparations from the Italian boot. "We offer not only Italian (80 % of the counter) but also local dishes (the remaining 20 %). We also focus on fruit and vegetables and the bakery section, synonymous with freshness and quality," Christophe Burnet explains. The co-workers bake several kinds of quality bread, pastries and rolls. The department is very clear so that customers can immediately find what they are looking for.
The brand-new Spar is ideally located: in the centre of the spa town at 200 metres from the casino. The local supermarket is located along avenue Reine Astrid 71 and is easily accessible on foot, by bicycle or by car, not just for local residents, but for tourists as well. It has a large car park with 53 places for its customers. This central location also enables Christophe Burnet to realise synergies with local town activities such as the Tuesday market or the Sunday flea market.
The customer comes first
Another great asset of the new Spar in Spa is the friendly welcome. Christophe Burnet has much professional experience at Spa and knows the habits of the customers in the region well. Before he took over the Spar store in Spa, he managed the Spar of Sprimont for several years. Like him, his entire team comes from the area to serve the local customers as well as they can. On the digital screens in the store, customers can find inspiration in recipes or product information. If they have questions, the Spar co-workers of Spa will gladly give them all the useful information they need.
If you need photos for your article, download them here.
Follow Spar Colruyt Group
Boilerplate Spar Colruyt Group
About Spar Colruyt Group
The more than 200 Spar stores are welcoming convenience stores run by skilled independent proprietors, each with their own way of making their store unique. They are located in town or city centres and stand out thanks to their fresh products, competitive prices and range of delicious food. The retail space in the stores varies from 300 to 1,200 m². Visit mijnspar.be for more information.