On this page you will find relevant legal information for the notification of important participating interests. It concerns notifications under the Act of 2 May 2007 and the Royal Decree of 14 February 2008 (disclosure of major holdings in listed companies).
Determination of the 'denominator
- The capital of Etn. Fr. Colruyt NV amounts to EUR 364.745.530,73.
- This capital is represented by 133.839.188 Colruyt (COLR.BR) shares, each share carrying one vote.
- The total number of voting rights (the ‘denominator’) thus amounts to 133.839.188.
View the press release on capital, number of voting rights, number of shares, denominator.
Calculation of the ‘threshold’
A holding in the Colruyt share (COLR BR / ISIN BE0974256852) is calculated using the following fraction:
Total number of voting rights (133.839.188)
No statutory thresholds are provided for in the articles of association. The statutory thresholds of 5% and any multiple thereof therefore apply. Notification is thus required when exceeding the threshold of 5% or any multiple thereof (5%, 10%, 15%...).
Persons subject to the notification requirement shall disclose at least the following information for each new notification:
- date on which the threshold was crossed
- the threshold crossed
- the number and percentage of voting rights following the acquisition or disposal
Persons subject to the notification requirement are invited to simultaneously report their notification (transparency notification) to:
- Colruyt Group, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (for the attention of Kris Castelein, secretary of the Board of Directors); for more information you can call the number +32 2 363 55 45
- the FSMA, by e-mail to email@example.com.
More information on the transparency legislation and the standard form to be used can be found on the website of the FSMA, Financial Services and Markets Authority (www.fsma.be).