Colruyt Group attaches great importance to social involvement and entrepreneurship. In order to make young people more independent, to broaden their outlook and to increase their knowledge, Collibri Foundation has been supporting various education projects for more than 15 years.
More than 5,000 young people reached in 2 years
Collibri Foundation is active in Belgium and in regions in economic development, where our training projects usually go hand in hand with the development of sustainable production chains. We then offer the products from these chains to Colruyt Group stores under our own brands, including Boni Selection. With 14 projects in 11 countries, we have reached 5,124 young people in the last two years.
Our five pillars
Today, we distinguish five important pillars within our organisation. Education remains the engine.
- Education in developing countries, from primary school to higher education.
- Education in Belgium. We mainly focus on young people with a difficult socio-economic background.
- Connect young people by means of exchange initiatives.
- Consciously involve co-workers, customers and partners by means of ambassadorship and campaigns.
- A transparent organisation, among other things thanks to our cooperation with the King Baudouin Foundation.
Educate, Develop, Empower